About This Broccoli Chicken Quiche 4 Cheese Crustless Recipe
The broccoli chicken quiche cheeses are plentiful. It probably has the best blend of flavors overall for any broccoli chicken quiche recipe. This 4 cheese quiche uses mozzarella, cottage, ricotta, and cream cheeses. This is part of our Main Courses Recipes Category. Also, the chicken amount is bountiful. It is so flavorful, you might encounter frequent requests for second helpings. This is definitely a keeper in your recipes collection.
The ingredients are so plentiful that, even if you didn’t have one of the cheeses or broccoli, it would still be a good main course. But, keep in mind, it’s served best and appreciated most when everything is included.
FAQ on Broccoli Chicken Quiche Recipe and Others
How do you keep the chicken broccoli quiche crustless from sticking to the casserole dish?
It’s important to apply or spray the oil to the casserole dish before adding any of the ingredients.
Why do some quiches end up watery?
Usually because of 1 or 2 reasons. It might contain too much dairy ingredients, they didn’t get mixed well, or too much of one particular dairy ingredient. Another cause can be not letting it set for about 5-10 minutes after baking.
Why do some quiches end up not very fluffy?
In other quiche recipes, this can be often due to a combination of too much milk or too many eggs. This particular recipe doesn’t use milk, although it does uses sour cream; and the amount of eggs are minimal.
Can I bake my quiches at a higher oven temp to lower the baking time?
Probably best not to. It can cause egg coagulation issues and curdling effects among the various dairy products.
What is the crustless quiche called?
A quiche with no crust is known as a Frittata. Being of an Italian cuisine, it’s generally cooked in a skillet or pan on the stovetop. Also, it usually contains less dairy. It comes in the form similar to a quiche or an omelet.
Other Recipes With Chopped or Shredded Chicken
Nutritional Values of Broccoli Chicken Quiche Recipe
The nutritional values are shown in the <Print Recipe> option.
Broccoli and Chicken Casserole Quiche – 4 Cheese
- 1 blender
Tap to reduce/increase Servings
Keep Screen Active
- 2½ cups chicken cooked and cubed or chopped
- ¾ cup broccoli chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Preheat oven tp 325°F and spray (or apply) a large 13×9 casserole dish with oil.
- Layer chicken in bottom of casserole dish, then broccoli on top of chicken, and top with mozzarella cheese.2½ cups chicken, 3/4 cup broccoli, 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Blend together mixture of eggs, cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, garlic powder and onion powder until smooth.4 medium eggs, 1 cup sour cream, 4 oz. cream cheese, ½ cup cottage cheese, ½ cup ricotta cheese, ½ tsp. garlic powder, ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Pour mixture over casserole topping.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50–60 minutes (or until a knife when inserted into the middle comes out clean). Let is set about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of fruit on the side.