Buffalo Chicken Wings Air Fryer
- 1 cooking spray
- 4 lbs. chicken wings commonly frozen in a bag
- ½ cup wing sauce Texas Pete brand or your favorite wing sauce or hot sauce
- 1 tbsp.. honey brown sugar or white sugar can be substituted and adjusted to your liking.
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking oil and place chicken wings on bottom of basket in a single layer.
- Set Air Fryer (or oven, middle shelf) at 360°F and cook wings for 15 minutes then flip and cook for another 15 minutes. To flip, you can shake and lift to Air Fryer pan. Cook additional minutes for extra crispy wings.
- While wings are cooking, mix together wing sauce, honey and melted butter until well blended.
- In a large bowl place cooked wings and drizzle sauce over the the top. Toss wings until sauce is evenly coated.
- Serve with our blue cheese dip recipe that goes with Wings and Veggies
About The Buffalo Chicken Wings Air Fryer Recipe
While there are countless ways of creating Wings, this Buffalo Chicken Wings Air Fryer Recipe is a result of a number of years of narrowing it down to the best flavor, crispy texture, and being quickly made.