Easy Country Fried Fish
- Put the beaten egg and milk into 2 separate bowls to later drench the fish.
- Add flour, cornmeal, and seasonings to 1 bowl and mix it well. Put onto a saucer/plate.
- Prepare an organized production line of fish, egg bowl, milk bowl, flour w/seasonings plate, and fry pan on cooktop.
- Pour a very thin layer of oil into a frying pan and heat to medium.
- When oil is hot, drench each fish filet into the egg, followed by the milk, and then coat in the seasoned flour mixture. Place into the frying pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for about 5-7 minutes on each side until fish is done.
- Place each cooked fish filet onto a paper towel to drain.
- Serve fish filet with other sides. Can have a bit of lemon juice and tartar sauce available as condiments.
Resources of How to Fry Fish in Cornmeal
Accompany this fish by making one of our homemade tartar sauce recipes.
Visit here to learn more about tilapia.