Smoothie with Banana and Apple
- 1½ medium bananas
- 1 medium apple, cut up without core (red, delicious apple)
- 20 leaves spinach
- 1½ cups water or as needed
- Add in all ingredients to a blender. Cut onto pieces, as needed. Ensure there is no apple core (no apple seeds).
- Mix for about 10 seconds. Add more water as needed.
- Serve or store in fridge.
Resources of the Smoothie with Banana and Apple
This recipe shows you how to make an apple and banana smoothie. Smoothies are easy to make with a blender and can be very healthy with the right contents. While there might be a lot of smoothie recipes that add in yogurt, we don’t usually add dairy into ours.
We focus on fruit and vegetables only, with the vegetables being primarily something like spinach leaves or kale. Kale adds a lot more towards energy and has a bit of kick in the sense it’s a little bit hot if you add a bunch. We mostly use baby spinach leaves. Also, try other beverages such as the Smoothie with Banana and Orange or the Bloody Mary with V-8.
Click here to look at some Smoothie Cups to go.
Other Beverages to Consider
Try adult beverages like these:
Or try non-alcoholic fruity beverages like these: