About the Smoothie with Banana and Apple
This recipe shows you how to make an apple and banana smoothie. Smoothies are easy to make with a blender and can be very healthy with the right contents. While there might be a lot of smoothie recipes that add in yogurt, we don’t usually add dairy into ours.
Smoothie with Banana and Apple
- 1 blender
- 1½ medium bananas
- 1 medium apple, cut up without core (red, delicious apple)
- 20 leaves spinach
- 1½ cups water or as needed
- Add in all ingredients to a blender. Cut onto pieces, as needed. Ensure there is no apple core (no apple seeds).
- Mix for about 10 seconds. Add more water as needed.
- Serve or store in fridge.
We focus on fruit and vegetables only, with the vegetables being primarily something like spinach leaves or kale. Kale adds a lot more towards energy and has a bit of kick in the sense it’s a little bit hot if you add a bunch. We mostly use baby spinach leaves. Also, try other beverages such as the Smoothie with Banana and Orange or the Bloody Mary with V-8.
Other Beverages to Consider
Try adult beverages like these:
Or try non-alcoholic fruity beverages like these:
Nutritional Values of Banana Apple Smoothie
Healthline has a good article discusses the health benefits of smoothies. The nutritional values are shown in the <Print Recipe> option.