Super Bowl Snack Ideas and Super Bowl Food Ideas
Plan your Super Bowl snack ideas ahead if you choose. Here’s a full list of popular Super Bowl food ideas for this upcoming key game day. Some are great for at home and others are super for your tailgate party. You’ll also find some will have a link to their recipes. Others might have an example product link (to see the photo and sizes of what you could buy from your grocery store) to save time.
And here is the detailed info about the upcoming game! We update it every year, as the info comes in.
This is over the top as it’s a list of ideas. If nothing else, it’s to help you every year think of something so you don’t forget it. PLUS, you’ll have easy recipes access!!!
Many of these things can be made or partial made 1-2 days in advance. These touchdown recipe ideas will make you the Star Quarterback.
Main Super Bowl Food Ideas
- Chicken Strips (aka tenders, fingers)
- Buffalo Chicken Wings or just Chicken Wings
- Loaded Ground Beef Nachos Grande (using Ground Beef) or Loaded CHICKEN Nachos
- Steak Fajitas on the Grill
Dips, Sauces, or Spreads
- Dip for Veggies & Wings
- Spinach Dip (cold or hot)
- Honey Mustard (e.g., for Chicken Strips)
- Hummus (e.g., for Tortilla Chips or Pita Bread)
- Crab Dip (e.g., for crackers or bagel chips)
- Crab Salad for Sandwiches and Appetizers
- Guacamole (authentic)
- Pico de Gallo (traditional and easy)
- Salsa (for Tortilla Chips)
Super Bowl Snack Ideas
- Crunchy n’ Salty: Potato Chips, Tortilla Chips, Saltine Crackers, Club Crackers, Bagel Chips/Crisps, Popcorn, Pita Chips/Crisps/Bread
- Fridge or Veggies: Deviled Eggs, Celery Sticks, Carrot Sticks, Baby Carrots, Olives (green, black)
Super Bowl Drink Ideas
And, if you dare to go beyond beer, here’s a few special ideas.
Super Bowl Recipe Ideas
Resources of Super Bowl Snack Ideas and Super Bowl Food Ideas
The snack and food ideas (shown above) are on the checklist of ideas. On that checklist, links are provided that lead to the recipes for your convenience.
Here are some Super Bowl FAQ (updated every year)
Where and When is the Super Bowl?
The Super Bowl LVII will be held at the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
This is the home of the Arizona Cardinals.
It’s happening on Sunday, February 12, 2023. Here’s the Super Bowl Events Schedule:
Kickoff 3:30 PM-Pacific Time, 4:30 PM-MST, 5:30 PM-CST, 6:30 PM-EST
Who’s playing in the Super Bowl?
This Super Bowl Game is between the _____ and the _____.
Visit DarnGoodRecipes.com™ often for other recipes and related blog articles.
Visit here to learn more about holidays such as national, religious, and other days of remembrance.
What Network is Televising the Super Bowl?
FOX is televising it this year (as part of a rotation).
How can I watch the Super Bowl?
- Fubo TV (on Fox Sports)
- FOX Sports Live channel or FOX Now (app)
- Sling TV (on Fox Sports)
- Peacock Premium (unsure yet for this year)
- Hulu (only with the Live TV subscription) and Hulu isn’t apparently always offering a trial Live TV offer at this time.
- DirecTV Stream