Lime Jello Pineapple Cream Cheese Recipe
This surprising lime jello pineapple cream cheese recipe is a superb combination of 3 simple ingredients that brings about a totally different flavor.
No single ingredient’s flavor overpowers the others. This recipe is a classic example of this site’s mission: Simple, Easy, Tasty.
Creamy Pineapple Lime Jello Salad Cream Cheese
- Drain pineapple juice into a measuring cup.
- Add water into pineapple juice until equal to 1 cup total.
- Transfer juice solution into a small saucepan and heat on stove until it boils.
- Add lime Jello to boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to the jello mixture. Stir until cream cheese is dissolved/blended thoroughly. Take off heat and let cool 15-25 minutes.
- Transfer cooled jello mixture into a blender, add crushed pineapple and blend at medium speed until it has a creamy, almost frothy, consistency.
- Pour contents into a mold or serving bowl and refrigerate until salad is set, approximately 3 hours.
Lime Jello Salad Cream Cheese
Lime Jello Salads Recipe Instructions
The sequencing of the steps in making this lime jello salad recipe has already been optimized. It has efficiently removed unnecessary steps over the years. The timings of cooking, cooling, refrigeration, and when it’s truly ready to serve, have been accomplished.
Nutritional Values of Pineapple Lime Jello Salad
Click here to learn about Limes from Wikipedia.