This surprising recipe for lime jello salad with cream cheese is a superb combination of 3 simple ingredients that brings about a totally different flavor. No single ingredient’s flavor overpowers the others. This is part of our Salad Sides Recipes Category. Read further to see how easy it is to make.
Making Recipe for Lime Jello Salad With Cream Cheese
The steps to make this lime jello salad with cream cheese and pineapple recipe are very easy. Any unnecessary steps over the years have been removed. The timings of cooking, cooling, refrigeration, and when it’s truly ready to serve, have been optimized.
Nutritional Values of Pineapple Lime Jello Salad
The nutritional values are shown in the <Print Recipe> option.
Now you’re ready for this extremely simple and tasty salad dish. It’s also perfect for holidays. This recipe is listed on our Christmas Dinner Meals, Thanksgiving Dinner Meals Ideas, and Holiday Dinner Suggestions articles. There you’ll also see other traditional and non-traditional fun recipes for main courses, sides, appetizers, salads, and breads.
Click here to learn about Limes from Wikipedia.
Lime Jello Pineapple Cream Cheese Recipe
- 1 blender
Tap to reduce/increase Servings
Keep Screen Active
- 3 oz lime jello instant, 3 oz. pkg.
- 8 oz crushed pineapple can
- 8 oz cream cheese brick
- Drain pineapple juice into a measuring cup.
- Add water into pineapple juice until equal to 1 cup total.
- Transfer juice solution into a small saucepan and heat on stove until it boils.
- Add lime Jello to boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to the jello mixture. Stir until cream cheese is dissolved/blended thoroughly. Take off heat and let cool 15-25 minutes.
- Transfer cooled jello mixture into a blender, add crushed pineapple and blend at medium speed until it has a creamy, almost frothy, consistency.
- Pour contents into a mold or serving bowl and refrigerate until salad is set, approximately 3 hours.