Speedy Chicken Salad Subs for 2 or More
- 2 sub rolls
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise optional only
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing optional only
- If not using leftover chicken salad, combine the "Chicken Salad for Sub Ingredients" and set aside.. Cut the sub rolls in half, lengthwise. Remove excess interior breading to allow for adding sub ingredients.
- Option: Spread on the mayonnaise.
- Add on the chicken salad
- Cut the provolone slices in half and add 2 halves to each sub.
- Option: Add lightly the Italian dressing.
- Fold the subs closed and (optionally) cut in half to serve.
Resources of the Chicken Salad Recipe for Submarine Sandwich
Visit our ALL Recipes page for ongoing latest new recipes.
To read more about the history of chickens, click here. They’re a terrestrial bird ancestor from the dinosaur era.