About the Smoothie with Banana and Orange
This is how to make an orange and banana smoothie. It uses frozen or regular fruit. Due to the banana, you’ll benefit the natural potassium.
You can plan smoothies ahead by peeling the bananas in advance, halving them, and placing in a large food storage bag for the freezer. They’ll slowly start to darken but they’re still great for an entire month easily. Other fruits can be frozen as well as the spinach leaves. This is the best way to reduce visits to the store and they’re very cold when run through the blender.
Smoothie with Banana and Orange
- 1 blender
- 1½ medium bananas
- 1 medium orange or tangerine. Recommend easy peel orange such as Halo or Cutie.
- 20 leaves spinach
- 1½ cups water or as needed
- Add in all ingredients to a blender. Cut up as needed.
- Mix for about 10 seconds. Add more water as needed.
- Serve or store in fridge.
Click here to read about how to peel an orange, if you don’t have an easy peel type like the Halo or the Cutie.
Other Beverages to Consider
Try adult beverages like these:
Or try non-alcoholic fruity beverages like these:
Nutritional Values of Banana Orange Smoothie
The nutritional values are shown in the <Print Recipe> option.