Recipe for Easy Crab Dip Overview
You can make this crab dip easy in about 5 minutes. The ingredients are simple and this is an excellent tasting crab dip recipe with cream cheese. For the recipe for crab dip cold, you just ensure you’ve used imitation crab meat (already cooked) and you’re ready to serve it in about 5 minutes.
As a secondary choice, for recipe for crab dip hot, you just bake it for about 25 minutes. So, it’s ready in 30 minutes hot.
Recipe for Crab Dip Hot or Cold With Real or Imitation Crab Meat
- Instructions for Recipe for Crab Dip HOTPreheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir until mixture is creamy. Stir in the remaining ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into a small baking dish and bake 25 – 30 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot (or later cold) with crackers, veggies, baguettes.
- Instructions for Recipe for Crab Dip COLDFor this recipe, the crab meat MUST be already cooked, such as in imitation crab meat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir until mixture is creamy. Stir in the remaining ingredients (ensuring only imitation crab meat or crab meat that is cooked). Mix until well combined.
- Serve cold with crackers, veggies, baguettes.
Ingredients for Crab Dip
Here are the crab dip ingredients from this crab dip recipe hot or cold. It uses cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, seasoned salt, chives, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and crab meat (real, imitation, or 1/2 of each).
Recipe for Crab Dip Hot
This crab dip recipe procedure is extremely diverse. If using real crab meat, it needs to be initially baked. However, it can also use all imitation crab meat, or as a hybrid (1/2 of each). Also, it can be served hot when baked.
Recipe for Crab Dip Cold
If you want it cold, you have 2 ways to make this recipe for crab dip cold. This particular crab dip recipe is excellent for after it’s been cooked and refrigerated or you can have it with all imitation crab meat and serve it cold right away.
1st Recipe for Crab Dip Cold
Follow the listed recipe ensuring the crab meat has been pre-cooked. In other words, you can have this recipe for crab dip cold if you only use the imitation crab meat that is already cooked. Or, it can be served cold if you’ve ensured the real crab meat you’re using has already been cooked.
2nd Recipe for Crab Dip Cold
Follow the above recipe. Then, you’ll need to let it cool down and refrigerate it for about 3 hours or longer. It can be served cold.
Drinks with Recipe for Crab Dip
Surprisingly, the Cranberry Mimosa drink goes well with this dip. Here are some related recipes.
Nutritional Values of Crab Dip
The nutritional values are shown in the <Print Recipe> option.
Click here to learn about Crab Meat from Wikipedia.
Crab Dip is the perfect appetizer to go with crackers. Now that you know how to make them, just do it!
This recipe is listed on our Dinner Ideas for Christmas Eve article, where you’ll also see other traditional and non-traditional fun recipes for main courses, sides, appetizers, salads, and breads.