Fastest Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 1 large cucumber (about 8-inches)
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 medium purple onion (or sweet onion)
- ½ cup Italian dressing (or Zesty Italian dressing or Balsamic dressing)
- Although not normally done, you can optionally peel part or all of the cucumber.
- Using about ¼-inch thicknesses, slice the cucumber and put into salad bowl.
- Cut the ends off the tomatoes. Slice it to have about ½-inch thicknesses. Then, quarter each slice into 4 pieces each and add into salad bowl.
- Cut the ends off the onion and peel it. Slice it to have about ½-inch thicknesses. Then , separate each slice into individual rings, and put into salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss to coat the pieces.
- Refrigerate to marinate for a few hours (or overnight), or serve immediately.
Resources of Fastest Cucumber Tomato Salad Easy Recipe
Visit All Recipes and click on <Salads> to see more ideas.
This particular salad uses 3 fresh vegetables that are rich in healthy nutrients. It’s dressing most commonly used is of a vinegar and oil base, such as Italian. It’s great with Zesty Italian, Balsamic Italian, and a few others. You can make your own dressing, as well but this is the fastest method by using an already made Italian dressing. Here’s a link to some good reviewed salad dressing containers.
Regarding flavor, it definitely tastes more flavorful if it’s allowed to marinate overnight or, for at least a couple of hours. This will salad will typically last up to 3 days in the fridge. We often will make extra and then, have it again a couple of evenings later.