About Pasta in Marinara Sauce
There are some main courses that can justify the use of getting the ingredients premade. In this case, the use of premade Marinara Sauce is the extreme time-saver. Once you boil the pasta and heat the sauce, you’re basically good to go.
You’ll have some waiting time for the pasta to cook so, you potentially could get the rest of the dinner sides ready like coleslaw or salad, and garlic bread or yeast rolls. And, if you want to try another Italian fantastic recipe, try this one for Calzones.
Quick & Easy Pasta with Marinara Sauce Bowl
- 3 cups penne pasta or your preferred pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 24 ounces marinara sauce Jar of Bertolli is what we always use
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese optional; or grated
- Prepare pasta as per directions on package, in a cooking pot.
- Heat marinara sauce in a small saucepan.
- When pasta is done cooking, drain and return to cooking pot. Stir in 1 tbsp of olive oil to evenly distribute.
- Portion our pasta to serve onto plates or bowls. Top each with the heated marinara sauce, concluding with (optional) fresh parmesan cheese.
- Ideas of sides to serve alongside: garden salad, coleslaw, bread with dipping oil, yeast rolls, garlic bread, or any side of your liking.
Nutritional Values of Pasta with Marinara Sauce
The nutritional values are shown in the <Print Recipe> option.