About This Recipe for Asparagus with Cherry Tomatoes and Parmesan
As you can see, you can make this recipe of asparagus with cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes. You can also change up this asparagus with grape tomatoes recipe (after it’s cooked) by adding some feta or goat cheese. Just crumble a little of the cheese over everything.
However, I wouldn’t add in both of those extra cheeses. It doesn’t replace the parmesan; it supplements it. This is a fantastic flavored asparagus and tomatoes bake recipe. It comes together fast and it is excellent as a one-dish to add this duo arrangement to your dinner as 2 vegetable sides.
Balsamic Parmesan Asparagus with Tomatoes
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese or grated
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt to taste
- ⅛ tsp Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet pan or baking dish with oil and set aside.
- Rinse and snap the end pieces off the asparagus and place in single layer on sheet pan. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place on sheet pan, cut side up.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top of asparagus and tomatoes. Optionally, you can now season it with salt and pepper to your taste. We don't use any.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until some browning takes place and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and drizzle balsamic vinegar across the vegetables. Serve and enjoy!
It goes great with these recipes shown here
This recipe is listed on our Dinner Ideas for Christmas Eve article, where you’ll also see other traditional and non-traditional fun recipes for main courses, sides, appetizers, salads, and breads.
Click here to learn more about the asparagus plant.
Nutritional Values of Asparagus with Tomatoes
The nutritional values are shown in the <Print Recipe> option.